- It’s no secret that digital technologies are playing a significant role when it comes to shaping the next era of healthcare.
- This was the subject of a recent pharmaphorum webinar, sponsored by Healthware International, where Healthware CEO Roberto Ascione and Politecnico di Milano Professor Emanuele Lettieri laid out plans for a new executive education programme in digital health innovation.
- “There is no way we can find enough people that are really skilled about these new modalities, these new interactions, and way of doing things,” explained Ascione. “
- Creating a hybrid learning experience Of course, when creating a programme for high-level figures across life sciences, it’s vital to understand and tailor the learning experience to suit the lives and responsibilities of participants.
- Through the design of the programme, both Ascione and Lettieri believe that participants will be introduced to a comprehensive range of topics – ideas they claim that every person working in life sciences should be aware of.